About the Committee
The Activities Committee exists to represent the views of students in SU Affiliated Clubs, Societies and Media Outlets. They meet once per term, to discuss and feedback on the experiences of student run groups. They also have the power to ratify new clubs and societies who have followed the approval process. For more information on the approval process, follow the link below.
How to create a new group
The Activities Committee lead the Activities Forum once a term to update committees of clubs and societies on the work of the Activities Committee.
Who is on the Committee?
The membership of the committee is as follows:
- President Student Experience - Ellie Ricks
- President Welfare and Inclusivity - Charlotte Agnew
- Sports Officer - Aman Choudhry
- Societies Officer - Bobby Angelov
- Fundraising Officer - Adela Wilson
- Community Officer - Caius Datt
- Volunteering Officer - Anwesha Nanda
Notes from previous Forums
Forum Update December 2021