Constitution & Bye-laws
The Union's Constitution is its governing document; it sets out charitable aims and much of how we must work as a Union.
The Constitution is supported by a number of Bye-Laws, which provide the detail on how the Students' Union should be governed.
The SU Board of Trustees are the group of people working with your best interests at heart to ensure that the Students' Union is well run. They have ultimate responsibility for everything that the SU does, including its governance, financial and strategic management.
The current board is made up of four Student Trustees, four President Trustees and four Lay Trustees. Details of each of the Trustees can be found below:
- Lizzy Marshall - SU President Falmouth
- Cara Chittenden - SU President Exeter (Chair)
- Charlotte Agnew - SU President Welfare & Inclusivity
- Amelia Banton - SU President Student Experience
- Paul Northmore - Lay Trustee
- Rosie Hunnam - Lay Trustee
- Julian Waring - Lay Trustee
- Kevin Werry - Lay Trustee (Deputy Chair)
- Ellie Ricks (Student Falmouth)
- Sajjad Hossain (Student Falmouth)
- Fatuma Mohamud (Student Exeter)
- Frank Gough (Student Exeter)
Minutes from previous meetings
If you would like to find out more about the SU Board of Trustees, email Karen Pardoe (Project Officer) at K.Pardoe@thesu.org.uk.
Our financial information can be found on the Charity Commission website.
The latest Trustees Report and Statutory Accounts (year ending July 2020).