Constitution & Bye-laws
The Union's Constitution is its governing document; it sets out charitable aims and much of how we must work as a Union.
The Constitution is supported by a number of Bye-Laws, which provide the detail on how the Students' Union should be governed.
The SU Board of Trustees are the group of people working with your best interests at heart to ensure that the Students' Union is well run. They have ultimate responsibility for everything that the SU does, including its governance, financial and strategic management.
The current board is made up of two Student Trustees, four President Trustees and four Lay Trustees. Details of each of the Trustees can be found below:
- Hannah de Oliveira Whitlock - President Falmouth (Chair)
- Connie Chilcott - President Exeter
- Orestis Collins-Alamanos - Vice President
- Phil Green - Vice President
- Paul Northmore - Lay Trustee
- Kate Reynolds - Lay Trustee
- Candice von Memerty - Lay Trustee
- Kevin Werry - Lay Trustee (Deputy Chair)
- Georgi Griškeviciene - Student Trustee
- Nabil Ghnewa -Student Trustee
- Reece Ward - Student Trustee
- Neo Stansby - Student Trustee
If you would like to find out more about the SU Board of Trustees, email Head of People and Governance.
Trustee meeting minutes
Our financial information can be found on the Charity Commission website.
The latest The latest Trustees Report and Statutory Accounts (year ending July 2022)
Our Finances, including income, expenditure and the way that an unincorporated charity functions financially. Can be found here - Our Finances