Big Showcase is the manifesto priority of Luke Court, SU President Falmouth 22/23. Big showcase will give the SU the opportunity to showcase your projects in a free, easy, and effective way.
This opportunity will come at no cost to the artist and ensure our campus space reflects the creative minds studying in it.
How do I submit my work?
- Submit your work via The Big Showcase Submission Form.
- Give your name, course, website/social media details and a photo of your artwork/project.
- Provide us with information regarding your project (e.g. if it’s digital, sculpture, textiles, painted on canvas, models etc), measurements and desired exhibition style.
- Provide any bio/caption contextualising the project.
- Deadline: 15 November 2023
The SU will review and vet all submitted work that will be displayed. The selected projects will then be passed onto the SU and FXPlus teams to exhibit in the most appropriate spaces on campus.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Luke's aim for this project was to increase the opportunities for you as students to display your work in a professional capacity. Part of Luke's manifesto was facilitating opportunities for students to showcase portfolios, giving you the confidence and the experience to showcase your work once you are professionals in your industries.
This project is in partnership with FXPlus, without the help of whom this project would not be possible.
Please note: All art submitted and displayed is at your own risk. The SU and FXPlus will not be liable for any damage or theft of art left on display.