Tell us about your student experience and you could be in with a chance of winning £300 cash or £100 of Dominos vouchers!
Our all-student surveys are a great opportunity to talk to us about your experience throughout the academic year. We act on your feedback to ensure that our priorities and campaigns are reflective of the student voice and we seek to make quick, impactful changes wherever possible.
Last term, 763 students completed our survey; we're seeking to increase our data so that all students feel truly represented. But we need your help.
We’d really appreciate it if you could take ten minutes to complete our survey and contribute your thoughts. As a thank you for your time, you will be entered into a prize draw with a top prize of £300 and runner-up prizes of £100 (x1) and £50 (x2). There's also £100 of Dominos vouchers up for grabs.
What you told us last time
- 65% of you are satisfied with your university experience
- 48% of you said you are happy with student welfare/non-academic support
- 76% of you said the pandemic has had a negative impact on your wellbeing
- 39% of you are satisfied with your SU
- 52% of you agree that we care about your wellbeing
- 23% understand what we do on a day-to-day basis
- 47% agree that we represent your academic interests
Did you know?
- 34% of you have struggled to find part-time work and 34% of you are worried about your job prospects. We'll be working with the Exeter Career Zone and Falmouth's RealWORKS to develop our Together Wherever campaign to feature more information and events related to employability
- 41% of you are satisfied with the extra curricular activities and events on offer. So long as there are no more bumps in the road(map), our sports club and society activities will start to return later this month
- 35% agree that we represent your views and 37% agree that our activities are relevant to your student experience. This year, we've highlighted and celebrated national and international campaigns such as Black History Month, LGBTQ+ History Month, International Women's Day, and University Mental Health Day
- 67% of you have struggled with workload and 40% of you have struggled with study skills. Cara has reinvigorated the Write Now campaign to support you with your studies in a virtual space
- 48% of you believe we have the power to make change and 28% of you understand what we have achieved on your behalf. This year, the Presidents have acted on your feedback and initiated wins such as rent refunds and pushed for no detriment policies
What else have we done so far this year?
How we plan to better support you
- 29% of you have seriously considered dropping out of university
- 79% of you said the pandemic has had a negative impact on your overall university experience
- 38% of you have struggled with loneliness
- 41% of you have struggled to make friends
- 68% of you have struggled with stress and anxiety
- 33% of you are worried about money
- 36% of you have struggled with depression
We plan to do more to highlight the services available to you and ensure you know where to go for the support you need. We're continuing to update our Together Wherever page with resources, online events, and more. In the meantime, if you'd like to talk to someone in our Advice Team, please click here to book an appointment. You can also feed back on any part of your student experience at any point of the academic year via ROS, our Rep Online System, which is now available for all students to use.
If you'd like to take an active role when it comes to student voice and making positive changes to the student experience, why not register your interest in attending a focus group as part of our strategic review? There are Amazon vouchers up for grabs!
We can only act on what you tell us, so please take ten minutes to complete this survey before 26 March.
The SU. We've got your back.
*The survey is run by Red Brick Research, an independent research agency, on behalf of Falmouth & Exeter Students’ Union. Your responses are anonymous. If you have any problems accessing the survey, please email email@example.com.