Easter Holidays! As the Easter break approaches, here's five things you can do before the holidays. You can find all the information you need for SU opening times and emergency service contact details.
Staying in Cornwall for Easter or heading home to spend the break with friends and family. Here are 5 things you can do before the holidays.
Here are 5 thing you can do before the holidays
- Book appointments in advance. The SU Advisers will be unavailable from 12 - 14 April.
- Catch up with friends. Whether you are staying on the Cornish coast or heading home. This is a good time to check-in
- If you're feeling overwhelmed and need support, please visit our mental health hub for more resources.
- If you are travelling. Book your tickets and plan your journey in advance.
- If you are going away for easter, remember to take a meter reading before you leave.
As we move into the Easter Holidays, Our opening times from 3 – 17 April will be 10 am-3 pm. Some members of The SU staff will be taking a break, so things might move a little slower than usual. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Students' Union will be taking a break from 3pm Thursday 6 April 2023 until 11 April 2023
The Falmouth Campus SU space will close on Wednesday 29 March until 18 April 2023
FX Plus Student Services is the best place to find support and wellbeing services over the break. Check out their 'I Need Help?' and I Need Help Right Now? directory which contains links to immediate support for medical and health concerns, mental health emergencies as well as resources to helplines such as Papyrus, Shout and Samaritans.
Remember, FX Plus offer 24/7 support on campus and they are only a phone call away.
24/7 Emergency Line - 01326 254444
Campus Security - 01326 255875
Glasney Lodge Emergency Line - 01326 253503
The Study Hub is a centralised site where you can find lots of academic support and guides. There is also help available to improve your digital skills and a dedicated Accessibility and Inclusive Learning team who support and advise students with disabilities, health conditions and Specific Learning Differences (dyslexia, dyspraxia and ADHD).