Have your say and make a change
How Make A Change works for you
The Make A Change platform enables any student to submit an idea or campaign through the website without waiting for a rep meeting or Union General Meeting (UGM).
The proposal must:
- Have at least 25 likes, and 25 more likes than dislikes within 6 weeks of posting in order to be added to the SU Student Council agenda, otherwise it will be rejected.
- The SU Student Council will then decide the future course of action for the proposal based on their powers and remit. The SU Student Council can vote to:
- Allocate the task to one or more council members to take responsibility for it
- Reject the idea
- Request more information or more evidence of support
- If the issue is considered a liberation Issue by the Elections & Democracy Committee, it should instead pass to the Liberation Committee to be voted on.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The below suggestions were all submitted in academic year 2020/21. Some relate to ongoing actions but others will be archived as new ideas are suggested. If you want to find out more about the Student Council click here.
Make A Change