Stress Management 3 week course
Some of us thrive on stress, and a little bit can be good, but what happens when stress threatens to build to insurmountable levels? Gain an understanding of how stress affects you and explore a number of wellbeing techniques based on the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) approach.
This 3 week course is intended for any student who feels stress is negatively impacting on their life and would like to develop strategies for coping more positively with stress.
- To provide information about stress
- To provide students with a space to discuss their experiences with stress.
- To provide different CBT based techniques to manage stress within daily life.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise signs and symptoms of stress
- Be able to identify the causes of your stress
- Be able to make changes to your thoughts and behaviour to tackle stress
This session will be led by experienced Practitioners from the Wellbeing team.
WHAT HAVE OTHER STUDENTS SAID?
‘Thanks, I found the sessions really useful.’
‘Very good sessions.’
‘The most useful part ... was making a plan to overcome stress.’
‘As a result of the sessions I now feel well equipped to cope when feeling stressed or overwhelmed.’
Students must be able to attend all 3 weeks of their course.
To secure your place, please register online via StudyHub: https://studyhub.fxplus.ac.uk/event/student-success-3-week-stress-management-course-penryn-campus