Tuesday 14 September 2021
About the event
Please read all of the information below.
We can’t wait to meet you and welcome you to Cornwall this September! Join us on Penryn campus to enjoy our in-person Welcome Fair - there will be a range of Welcome stalls including student groups and societies, sports clubs and more! Whether you’re a Fresher who’ll be heading to university for the very first time or are a returning student who didn’t quite get the chance to explore the Falmouth and Penryn campus’ the first time round – our Welcome Fair is open to all students and we're here to show you what it's all about!
A quiet hour will run from 10am-11am on both Welcome Fair days. You can get a free quiet hour ticket on this page.
This is a FREE ticketed event (this is to help us with student numbers on the day and for keeping in-line with Covid-19 regulations). Both Welcome Fairs are open to all University of Exeter and Falmouth University students.
Tickets for the event are available above. You will need to get a free ticket for the time slot and day that you want to attend the Fair. There are tickets for the Societies and Sports areas of the fair - these are in two different locations on campus so if you want to go to both, you'll need to get a ticket for each.
Societies Area - Exchange Building
Sports Club Area - Sports Hall
The ticket names above are a little confusing, so we've summarised them here. The tickets and timeslots available are:
- 'Tuesday Quiet Socs' - Quiet Hour - 10am - 11am, Societies, Exchange Building
- 'Tuesday Quiet Sports' - Quiet Hour, 10am-11am, Sports Clubs, Sports Hall
- 'Tuesday 11 Socs' - 11am - 12.15pm, Societies, Exchange Building
- 'Tuesday 11 Sports' - 11am - 12.15pm, Sports, Sports Hall
- 'Tuesday 1215 Socs' - 12.15pm - 13.30pm, Societies, Exchange Building
- 'Tuesday 1215 Sports' - 12.15pm - 13.30pm, Sports Clubs, Sports Hall
- 'Tuesday 1330 Socs' - 13.30pm - 14.45pm, Societies, Exchange Building
- 'Tuesday 1330 Sports' - 13.30pm - 14.45pm, Sports Clubs, Sports Hall
To come to the fair, we expect all students to abide by campus Covid-19 regulations, including testing regularly before coming to campus. All students and staff will be expected to wear a mask in any indoor areas in the Fair, unless they are exempt. There will be hand sanitiser on arrival and provided throughout the Fair.