Tuesday 02 March 2021
About the event
I would like to invite you to join me, my colleagues, and Cara Chittenden, Students’ Union President Exeter, for a talk and Q&A via Teams Live from 18.00 – 19:00 on Tuesday 2 March.
To join the session, all you need to do is click on this link.
The programme for the session is outlined below:
- Welcome and introduction: Professor Lisa Roberts, Vice-Chancellor
- Updates in relation to the themes below, in particular focussing on the current COVID-19 situation and our response, will be as follows:
- Teaching and learning - Professor Tim Quine, Deputy Vice-Chancellor for Education
- Our current operations - Mike Shore-Nye, Registrar and Secretary
- Equality, diversity and inclusion and wellbeing – Professor Janice Kay, Provost
- Update from the Students’ Union - Cara Chittenden, Students’ Union President Exeter
- The panel will then spend the remaining time answering as many questions as possible. Amelia Banton, President Student Experience, will also be in attendance to answer any questions during the Q&A.
Questions can be submitted during the talk via the Q&A panel. To help the panel members to answer your questions, we’d be grateful if you could make sure they are as short and as clearly written as possible. If you could also include, at the beginning of your question, the name of the person you would like to direct the question to that would be appreciated.
The event will be recorded so, if you’re not able to join us on 2 March, you will be able to access the recording by clicking on the event link (above) after the live session has ended.
We look forward to welcoming you at the session on 2 March.
With best wishes,
Lisa and Cara
Professory Lisa Roberts
Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive
University of Exeter
SU President Exeter
Falmouth & Exeter Students' Union