Part-Time Job, Long-Term Value
Thursday 19 September 2019
Falmouth Campus, Seminar A
3pm - 3:30pm
Whether you want to meet new friends, kick-start your career, gain practical and transferable skills, or just earn some extra cash; this 30-minute session will explore:-
- What you want from a part-time job.
- Different options available to you.
- What you need to get the job you want.
- How to stand out from the crowd.
- The long-term value of the skills and experience you will gain.
For more information and booking, please log in to Employability Online at falmouth.ac.uk/employability