In light of the coronavirus outbreak some SU services will change for the foreseeable future. Click here to read more.
"A world class student experience for all our students"
Our Mission in Pursuit of This Vision
"To have a positive impact on every members' personal student journey"
Our core values
We will always be:
1. Inclusive – we consider the impact of our work on and for everyone, not just those who are most visible. We strive to reach, respect and work with those who may need our help and support the most.
2. Collaborative – we work in partnership with our universities, other organisations, and the wider community to achieve the best student experience for our members with our members.
3. Empowering – we want to help people achieve the best they can. We focus on giving enough support to help people to help themselves to succeed.
Our personal behaviours
Our people will always be:
1. Professional – open, trusting and trustworthy in all our dealings.
2. Caring – always consider others needs and expectations.
3. Fun! – where appropriate, have a good time at work!
Find out more about our brand guidelines and rebrand.
Strategic Direction 2018-2023
Click on the following link to view the powerpoint outlining SU Strategic Direction 2018-2023:
Operational plan presentation