In light of the coronavirus outbreak some SU services will change for the foreseeable future. Click here to read more.
SU President Welfare & Inclusivity
I’m Charlotte Agnew and I am your President Welfare & Inclusivity. My main role is to bring the voices of students to the foreground in topics surrounding your welfare, as well as making sure that every student feels included during their time at university.
I will be representing students from both Falmouth University and the University of Exeter's Cornwall Campuses, ensuring to fully support in areas that are outside of their academic studies. These areas include mental wellbeing, welfare, accessibility, inclusivity, and diversity. I cannot wait to work closely with the student communities to help raise awareness on important topics, develop and execute campaigns, as well as help to support and enhance student welfare services.
Roles and responsibilities
- Community & welfare representation
- Liberation and faith
- Equality & diversity
- TOWN & GOWN
- Widening student participation
- Local community
- Private housing and quality accommodation
- Health, happiness, and wellbeing
- Sexual, mental and physical health
- Disability and specific learning differences
- Fighting hate crime & supporting students
- Liaising with student support services, living support, the police, multifaith chaplaincy and the FXU Advice Service
Get in touch