In light of the coronavirus outbreak some SU services will change for the foreseeable future. Click here to read more.



Any person or group of people dissatisfied with their dealings with The Students' Union has the right to make a complaint.

All complaints will be dealt with, confidentially, fairly and promptly and anyone making a complaint will not be discriminated against as a result of making a complaint.

Making an informal complaint - To make an informal complaint please bring the matter to the attention of the Manager of the service, or President responsible for the area in question. When appropriate we will look to resolve the complaint via an informal discussion about the matter at the earliest opportunity.

Making a formal complaint - A formal complaint must be made in writing to the Director of Central Services. Under normal circumstances, a complaint concerning the Director of Central Services would be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The complaint will then be delegated to an appropriate investigator.

Alternatively, you can use this form to make a formal complaint - this is automatically sent to the Director of Central Services and the Project Officer. 

Director of Central Services - Daniel Matthews

Please refer to Bye-Law 10 Complaints and Bye-Law 11 Disciplinary and  Appeals for the full process and timescales