Update! Your SU Presidents' Summary Reports from The Big Rep Meeting 8 March 2019 are now live click here to view.
Introducing The Big Rep Meeting
On 14 November 2018, we held our very first Big Rep Meeting, a chance for Reps to get together and look at wider themes around student and academic experience, and engage in solution focused discussions with their Students' Union and Universities.
We'll be holding our second Big Rep Meeting on 8 March 2019 on Penryn Campus.
Topics for Discussion
During the next Big Rep Meeting we will explore the following topics:
The University of Exeter Cornwall:
- Teaching on your course
- Assessment styles
- Careers Fairs and Career Zone
- Value for money in your course
- Continuing the conversation on Transdisciplinarity
- Re-designing the Falmouth app and My Falmouth Portal
- What would an academic society for my subject look like?
- Assessment and feedback
- Personal tutoring
- What welfare and liberation campaigns would you like to see?
- What does 'inclusivity' mean to you?
- Design the perfect Student Services
- What should a Students' Union Advice Service offer?
- The IT Service: What works well, what works less well, what could be improved?
- Events: What would you like to see from future events on both campuses?
- Social space on Penryn Campus: What works well, what works less well and what could be improved?
- Does the SU Activities provision meet your needs and expectations?
Feedback from The Big Rep Meeting and other feedback channels
This term your Students’ Union has been busy ensuring your voice is heard!
We have trained and supported Students’ Union reps, introduced a new Rep Online Rep System (ROS) and invited senior staff to listen directly to feedback. Check back soon for more information and from the Students’ Union Presidents.
Reports and outcomes
Click to view reports and outcomes from The Big Rep Meetings! Your SU Presidents' Summary Reports from The Big Rep Meeting 8 March are now live!
Further info and updates
If you would like to find out more about The Big Rep Meeting or other feedback opportunities, have a chat with your Course Rep or pop into the SU office. You can also email email@example.com
If you are a Rep and would like to find out more info, look on the Falmouth Rep Facebook Page or Exeter Rep Facebook Page or check your emails for details.