The SU Activity Group Accreditation Scheme has been designed to provide a consistent standard that will enable the development of safe, effective and active groups. Scores are based on good practice and indicate the level of member satisfaction.
We believe the scheme provides:
- Recognition of Activity Groups demonstrating good practice, competence and high quality membership experience.
- A standard to work towards, which improves the operation and delivery of the Activity Group, which benefits its members and improves adherence to policies and procedures.
- A better working relationship between groups and The Students' Union.
- A framework to support development and create ‘quality’ Activity Groups for all.
- A recognised stamp of approval for groups to use on marketing and promotional material.
There are three levels of achievement: Gold, Silver and Bronze. All Activity Groups are expected to reach bronze accreditation as a minimum standard. This year the scheme has been incentivised and groups will be rewarded based on their performance. Rewards are detailed in the Accreditation Feedback Form below.
Accreditation Feedback Form