Don't get a First in Procrastination. Before your workload gets too overwhelming, think about how you can manage your time effectively to minimise stress and meet your deadlines.
The StudyHub has a wide range of resources to help you before your workload gets too overwhelming:
- Info-Perch: Drop-in sessions with Librarians and ASK Advisors, weekly at Penryn and Falmouth Campuses
- Accessibility Drop-Ins: Weekly open sessions for general questions about studying with SpLDs, screening and assessment
- Language classes: Evening foreign language classes plus Academic and Social English language courses and tutorials for students whose first language is not English
- 1:1 Appointments: 1:1 session with an Academic Skills/Languages Advisor, available at Penryn and Falmouth Campuses. Book online
- Assignment Calculator: Schedule and manage your deadlines with this essential tool
Your work should always be:
- Correctly and fully referenced
- Produced by you, and only you
- Original and unique
- Honest and trustworthy
Support is available to help you write right. Find out more on the StudyHub.
When deadlines are looming it’s important to look after yourself too. President Welfare & Inclusivity, Allie Guy, has some simple self-care tips:
- Eat fruit and veg
- Try and get eight hours sleep, at least once every couple of days
- Time to yourself
- Take a walk
- Pop into the Chaplaincy
- Drink at least three pints of water a day
- Be mindful
- Get creative
- Social media detox
Find out more on p25 of our Freshers welcome magazine.